1. This website introduces you to UBTECH's development, product overview, and other related
media news. UBTECH has the right to change the products, services, and other information
introduced on this website at any time without notice.
2. This website and its content are only for your convenience. All the content carried on this website (including but not limited to text, images, data, opinions, links, etc.) is provided as is. UBTECH strives to provide accurate information on this website but does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of these contents. UBTECH explicitly disclaims any express or implied warranties or commitments for these contents, including but not limited to guarantees or commitments for product performance and applicability and no computer viruses.
4. All rights and intellectual property rights of all source codes, software, API, SDK, and other related software materials on this website belong to UBTECH or its licensors. Except for obtaining legal licenses through signing license agreements with UBTECH or other relevant parties, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or perform other derivative operations on the above software materials, nor may you perform actions beyond the scope of the license agreement. You can only use it strictly in accordance with the regulations of this website and the usage instructions of the above materials.II. Use of UBTECH Website
3. You understand and agree that UBTECH is committed to providing a civilized, orderly, harmonious, and healthy network environment. All actions you perform when visiting the UBTECH website should abide by laws, regulations, our relevant provisions, rules, social public morals, and maintain public interest, and you should not engage in the following actions:
(1) You should not take any measures that bring unreasonable or
disproportionate high load to this website and its related architecture, systems, networks,
causing the website to verge on or directly collapse;
(2) You should not use any devices, software, programs, or any other means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of this website, obstructing other users' normal browsing;
(3) You should not use any method not provided by this website (including but not limited to unauthorized use of algorithm programs and other automatic or manual tools) to obtain, copy, or even monitor any content of this website;
(4) You should not use this website and its content to engage in any activities that harm or attempt to harm computer systems and network security;
(5) You should not engage in other prohibited behaviors that violate laws and regulations and other behaviors that damage this website.
1. Unless otherwise stipulated or explained, all trademarks and logos used and displayed on this website belong to UBTECH or its licensors. Your access to this website and under no circumstances should be interpreted as being granted permission to use any trademarks or logos appearing on this website. Without written permission from UBTECH or the third party that owns the trademark rights, you should not use the above trademarks and logos in any way.
2. Unless otherwise stipulated or explained, all the content or materials on this website are protected by the People's Republic of China or other countries' copyright laws or copyright laws, and all copyright/copyrights are owned by UBTECH or its licensors. Without prior written permission from UBTECH or the relevant licensor, no one should copy, distribute, display, disassemble, decompile, transmit via hyperlink, upload to other servers via mirror method, retain in the information retrieval system, or use for any commercial purpose the content or materials on this website. If you browse, copy, print, and disseminate the content of this webpage for non-commercial purposes, you must maintain the integrity of all copyright/copyrights and other proprietary signs.IV. Privacy Protection
This website may contain links to third-party websites or addresses. Except for websites created and operated by UBTECH, all other websites belong to and are independently operated by third parties. UBTECH does not provide any guarantees for these links or websites (including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of any information, data, images, etc. on these links or websites), nor does it imply that UBTECH endorses the products or services provided by these websites. These third-party links are provided for your convenience. The decision to visit these links is entirely up to you, and UBTECH bears no responsibility for your visit to these links or websites.VI. Disclaimer Unless UBTECH confirms otherwise in a written sales contract with a user or customer, in no event will UBTECH be liable for any losses arising from or caused by the access and use of the website (including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, punitive damages, etc.) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. VII. Applicable Law and Dispute Jurisdiction
The establishment, effectiveness, performance, interpretation, and dispute resolution of this agreement are subject to the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan). You agree that disputes related to the UBTECH official website will be handled by the People's Court with jurisdiction in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, People's Republic of China.